3 1/3 Ton Low Profile Service Jack
The KTI 3 1/3 ton service jack is truly a workhorse of the industry. It’s built for tire shops and commercial use that need a jack all day long, and can take a beating but just keeps on working. This jack is extremely safe jack to use, and was designed to comply with ASME PALD/2014 Safety Standards. The KTI has a quick lifting system that rises to 21 3/8” in seven strokes with no weight, and will lift up almost any vehicle that needs the tires off with no problem. One of the great features of the KTI service jack is the side profile. Vehicles today are designed to be aerodynamic, they're often very low, and the lift point can be far back. The profile of this jack is low all the way back to the end of the jack giving you superior access.
|3-1/3 Ton Low Profile Service Jack|
|Capacity||3 1/3 Ton|
|Minimum Lifting Height||3 1/2"|
|Maximum Lifting Height||21 3/8"|
|Overall Length||27 1/2"|
|Low Height reach||14"|
|Pump Stroked To Load||8|
|Shipping Weight||100 LBS|
- 3 1/3 ton capacity low profile service jack for easy access under low ground clearance vehicles
- Lift range from 3 1/2" to 21 3/8"
- 50" long pump handle for easy pumping under load
- Dual pump piston power unit raises saddle to maximum height in 8 full incremental pump strokes with no load
- Load-limiting and bypass valves to prevent use beyond rated capacity and over-extension of ram
- Complies With ASME PALD/2009 Safety Standards