Atlas® 412A 12,000 Lbs. Capacity Commercial Grade 4 Post Alignment Lift
front turntables. The turntables can be set in different positions on the runway to accommodate a wide variety of wheelbases. The slip plates are built into the runways and are level with the front turntables. There are included metal cover plates (that cover the cut-outs for the turntables) so that the vehicle is not sitting on the turntable if the lift is not being used for alignment.
In-Store Pick Up Discount Available. Restrictions Apply. Please Call For Details.
Drive through ramps are available as an option.
The Atlas® 412A (12,000 LB. capacity alignment lift) incorporates many structural and cosmetic features that are found on lifts costing thousands of dollars more money. The Atlas® 412A is tested to ensure that this alignment lift system will perform flawlessly at its rated capacities. The Atlas® 412A has been manufactured to the same exacting specifications for many years.
The Atlas® 412A uses a high strength cable system (with a under runway oversized hydraulic cylinder) powered by a 220 volt (single phase) power unit to raise and lower the lift. Many competitors use an "old style" chain lifting system with an exposed hydraulic cylinder system. Old style chain lifts are difficult to "level" properly and the exposed hydraulic cylinder is responsible for numerous "door dings".
We have hydraulic oil in stock!
Greg Smith Equipment stocks a complete inventory of parts for the equipment we sell.
Click here to view photos of our parts department.
|Atlas® 412A Alignment Lift|
|Lifting Height||76 1/4" (6' 4 1/4")|
|Overall Width of Columns (Without Motor)||126" (10' 6")|
|Overall Width of Columns (With Motor)||135" (11' 3")|
|Overall Length with Approach Ramps||230" (19' 2")|
|Overall Length without Approach Ramps||200" (16' 8")|
|4-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||Maximum 154 in.|
Minimum 82 in.
|2-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||Maximum 157 in.|
|Length Between Columns||184 ¼" (15' 4 ¼")|
|Runway Length||186 ½" (15' 6 ½")|
|Runway Width||22" (1' 10")|
|Thickness of Runway||7 3/4"|
|Width Between Runways||44 ½" (3' 8 ½")|
|Width Between Runway Rails||42" (3' 6")|
|Outside Runway to Outside Runway||84 ¾" (7' ¾")|
|Clearance Under Runways||68 1/2" (5' 8 1/2")|
|Column Dimension||7" x 5"|
|Base of Column||10 1/8" x 9"|
|Clearance Between columns||112 ¼" (9' 4 ¼")|
|Height of Columns||82" (6' 10")|
|Maximum Wheel Base||175" (14' 7")|
|Drive Thru||98 ½" (8' 2 ½")|
|Motor||2 HP, 220 Volt, Single phase|
|Oil Requirement||3-5 Gallons AW32/AW46|
|Shipping Weight||2,700 LBS.|
|Atlas® ATPK-412A Manual||3.8 MB||47||View|
|Atlas® ATTD-412A Manual||2.3 MB||50||View|
|Squeaks And Tweaks||300 KB||1||View|
|Optional Hose Line Installation Guide||280 KB||1||View|
|Atlas® 412A Cylinder Bleeding Procedure|
(Do this immediately after installation)
|Atlas® Six Terminal Relay Wiring Guide||481 KB||1||View|
|Atlas® Four Terminal Relay Wiring Guide||493 KB||1||View|
|Wiring Guide for AMGO Contactor||525 KB||1||View|
- 12,000 lb. Capacity
- Alignment Slip Plates and Turntables
- Turntable Color May Vary
- Lock Ladder Column Design
- Diamond Plate Runway Surface
- Automatic Shut-Off Switch
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Acommodates A Wide Variety Of Wheelbases
- Atlas® Powder Coat Finish
- Air Operated Single Point Lock Release
- 5 Year Structural Warranty, 2 Year Hydraulic Cylinder Warranty, and 1 Year Power Unit Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2,700 lbs.
- Automatic Shut Off Switch
- Air Operated Lock Release
- 412A Installation
- 5 Year Structural & 2 Year Hydraulic Warranty
- Accommodates A Wide Variety Of Wheelbases
- Air Line Kit Included In Combo Package
- Built-In Slip Plates
- CE Tested And Approved
- Electrical Requirements
- Includes Turntables
- Lock Ladder Column Design
- Optional Front Extension Kit
- 4 Post Lift FAQ
- Atlas® 4 Post Lift Comparison Guide
- Bleeding The Cylinder On A Direct Drive Cylinder Lift
- Minimum Wheel Base Defined
- Financing Available
- How Does Hydraulic Cylinder Rust Form
- How Tall Does My Ceiling Need To Be
- Shipping Information
- The Atlas® Brand
- We Stock The Parts
- Why Should I buy A Certified Car Lift?
- Are You Ordering Your Shop Equipment From This Guy?
- What's the Best Hydraulic Oil for My Lift
- Which Lift is Right For You?