Atlas® Bead Seater (ABS) Portable Bead Blaster
The (ABS) Atlas® Bead Seater delivers a large volume of air in a very short amount of time to help seat the beads on the most stubborn of tires. The ABS is portable so that it can be used in the shop or in the field.
In-Store Pick Up Discount Available. Restrictions Apply. Please Call For Details.
The ABS works well on ATV tires all the way to and including semi truck tires.
The optional Atlas® Bead Seater (ABS) Hose Kit assembly allows the operator to set the ABS on the floor and control the air blast valve with ease.
If your tire changer does not have a built in bead blaster, (or the bead blaster is just not getting the job done) then the ABS is the perfect choice to help seat the beads on many stiff sidewall tires.
- Seats beads safely and on “hard to seat" beads.
- Portable and easy to use.
- 4 ¾ gallon certified tank designed to help seat the beads on ATV tires up to and including large semi truck tires.
- The “rim” tab on the steel inflation barrel “hooks” securely on the edge of the rim for stability.
- The lever action on the ball valve discharges the in-tank air to “blast” the air cavity of the tire and seat the beads quickly.
- The air gauge displays the air pressure inside the 4 ¾ gallon tank.
- Pop off (safety) valve is set to release at 160 PSI.
- Fast fill tank coupler (with ball valve control lever) quickly refills the tank.
- Shipping Weight: 26 LBS.