Atlas® WB41 Self-Calibrating Computer Wheel Balancer
The Atlas® WB-41 is very a simple, yet sophisticated wheel balancer. Each electrical component part is virtually " plug and play " so repair is easy when it is time to replace parts. The Atlas® WB-41 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays error codes so the operator can make the necessary adjustments or repairs in his own shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store. The simplicity of the Atlas® WB-41, both in ease of use and ease of repair, make this balancer the perfect choice for your professional tire shop.
The Atlas® WB-41 wheel balancer balances wheels that weigh up to 130 LB. Many balancers claim that they have 150 lb wheel capacity. There is a BIG difference between the shaft being able to support a 150 lb wheel assembly and the balancer being able to accurately balance the 150 lb. wheel assembly.
Greg Smith Equipment stocks a complete inventory of parts for the equipment we sell.
Click here to view photos of our parts department.
|Atlas® WB41 Specifications|
|Max Tire Diameter||39"|
|Rim Sizes (cars and light trucks)||10"-32"|
|Rim Width||1 ½"-20"|
|Max. Wheel Weight||165 LBS.|
|Balancing Speed||150 R.P.M|
|Automatic Data Entry||NO Watch Video|
|Truck Adapter Set||Optional|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Shipping Weight||400 LBS.|
|Power Supply||110V 1Ph|
|Display||Standard or Metric|
|Weight Position Resolution||1.4 Degrees|
- Higher, easy to read display
- Large weight tray
- Automatic positioning where to apply weights.
- Automatic and pedal operated brake.
- Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised.
- Static and dynamic balancing modes.
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes.
- Display in grams or ounces, in mm or inches.
- No anchor-down installation needed.
- Shipping Weight: 400 LBS.
Learn what makes the Atlas® computer spin wheel balancers so superior to the other off the car computer spin balancers made in China.
What is the difference between Hub Centric Wheels and Lug Centric Wheels?
Battery backup products with surge protection capabilities should always be used with your Atlas®; wheel balancer.
Greg Smith Equipment has a well staffed service department that is augmented by a huge parts department.
- Atlas® Wheel Balancer Comparison Guide
- Atlas® Quailty Wheel Balancers
- Financing Available
- How Wheel Balancers Work
- Shipping Information
- The Atlas® Brand
- We Stock The Parts
- Protect Your Atlas Wheel Balancer With Battery Backup And Surge Protection!
- Quit "Paying Through The Nose"* For Overpriced "RED BRANDS"!
- Are You Ordering Your Shop Equipment From This Guy?
- Wheel Balancer FAQ