Atlas® WB49 Self-Calibrating Computer Wheel Balancer
The WB-49 has the automatic data entry feature not found on the Atlas® WB-41 . The measuring guide rod for the automatic data entry is also used to determine the placement of wheel weights when used with the " split-weight " feature of the WB-49. The WB-41 does not have the split weight feature programmed into its software.
Many custom rims have decorative spokes and certain customers do not want any wheel weights to be " seen " on these fancy wheels. The only place to " hide " the stick-on weights is behind the spokes of the wheel.
The "split-weight" feature allows the operator to " split " the correct amount of weight and " hide " these weights behind the spokes. The measuring guide rod is used to pinpoint the placement of the weights and the WB-49's software determines the amount of weight that needs to be applied.
Greg Smith Equipment stocks a complete inventory of parts for the equipment we sell.
Click here to view photos of our parts department.
|Atlas® WB49 Specifications|
|Max Tire Diameter||39"|
|Rim Sizes (cars and light trucks)||10"-32" *|
|Rim Width||1 ½"-20"|
|Max. Wheel Weight||150 LBS.|
|Balancing Speed||150 R.P.M|
|Automatic Data Entry||YES Watch Video|
|Truck Adapter Set||Optional|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Shipping Weight||380 LBS.|
|Power Supply||110V 1Ph|
|Display||Standard or Metric|
|Weight Position Resolution||1.4 Degrees|
* Requires manual input of some data from 23"-32".
- Higher, easy to read display
- Large weight tray
- Automatic positioning where to apply weights.
- Automatic and pedal operated brake.
- Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised.
- Static and dynamic balancing modes.
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes.
- Display in grams or ounces, in mm or inches.
- No anchor-down installation needed.
- Shipping Weight: 380 LBS.
Learn what makes the Atlas® computer spin wheel balancers so superior to the other off the car computer spin balancers made in China.
What is the difference between Hub Centric Wheels and Lug Centric Wheels?
Battery backup products with surge protection capabilities should always be used with your Atlas®; wheel balancer.
Greg Smith Equipment has a well staffed service department that is augmented by a huge parts department.
- Atlas® Wheel Balancer Comparison Guide
- Atlas® Quailty Wheel Balancers
- Financing Available
- How Wheel Balancers Work
- Shipping Information
- The Atlas® Brand
- We Stock The Parts
- Protect Your Atlas Wheel Balancer With Battery Backup And Surge Protection!
- Why Should I buy A Certified Car Lift?
- Are You Ordering Your Shop Equipment From This Guy?
- Wheel Balancer FAQ