Atlas® WB77 Wheel Balancer
The Atlas® WB-77 is the most technologically advanced wheel balancer in the full line of Atlas computerized wheel balancers. The WB-77 offers features that can only be found on other BIG NAME computer wheel balancers costing several thousands of dollars more. The DM (direct measurement) technology is the key to the simplicity and accuracy of the Atlas® WB-77 wheel balancer. Many BIG NAME computer wheel balancers have some variation of direct measurement technology that is based upon wheel parameters. The Atlas® WB-77 uses whole cycle direct measurement technology which is based upon where the wheel weight will be applied and NOT on the wheel parameters. These wheel weight locations are automatically calculated by the Measuring Arms.
The Atlas® 3-D WB-77 has a 24 inch LED LCD digital flat screen that displays high resolution tire and wheel images to provide a clear "picture" of wheel parameters, balance condition and weight placement. All measurement functions and out of balance conditions are clearly displayed. Weight placement is simple to determine. The amount of weight needed is conveniently spoken and displayed.
The ATLAS S-Drive technology automatically rotates the wheel/tire assembly so that it is in the exact position needed to both clean a placement location and then to attach a Stick-On Weight. If Stick-On Weights are being used, there is a special placement feature that is located at the end of the Inner Measuring Arm which helps the operator place weight on the wheel in the exact spot required. An LED light automatically illuminates the barrel of the wheel for cleaning areas where Stick-On Weights will be applied.
The software allows up to 3 different operators to use the balancer at the same time.
The Atlas® WB-77 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays Error messages which alert operators to necessary adjustments or repairs that they can perform right in the shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store. The simplicity of the Atlas® WB-77, both in ease of use and ease of repair, make this balancer the perfect choice for your professional tire shop.Greg Smith Equipment stocks a complete inventory of parts for the equipment we sell.
Click here to view photos of our parts department.
|Atlas® WB77 Specifications|
|Max Tire Diameter||35"|
|Rim Sizes (cars and light trucks)||10"-28"|
|Rim Width||1 ½"-20"|
|Max. Wheel Weight||154 LBS.|
|Balancing Speed||150-200 R.P.M|
|Automatic Data Entry||YES|
|Truck Adapter Set||Optional|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Shipping Weight||400 LBS.|
|Display||Standard or Metric|
|Weight Position Resolution||1.4 Degrees|
|Atlas® WB77 Quick Start Guide||1.2 MB||12||View|
|Atlas® WB77 Manual||4.4MB||56||View|
|Atlas® WB77 Wheel Balancer||1:40||Watch|
|Super Fast Lip-less Wheel Stick-on Weights||0:36||Watch|
|User Friendly and Customizable Balancer||1:53||Watch|
|Auto Top Weight Stop and Voice||0:45||Watch|
|Enter Wheel Parameters in 8 Seconds!||0:21||Watch|
- 24" Color LED LCD Monitor
- Haweka® Quick Release Nut Included
- Large weight tray
- User-Friendly Menu
- Guided adhesive weight placement
- Push Button Operated Brake
- Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised
- Automatic Data Entry
- Static and dynamic balancing modes
- Adapter Calibration
- Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes
- Display in grams or ounces, and mm or inches
- LED light to illuminate wheel barrel for cleaning adhesive weight locations
- No anchor-down installation needed
- Multi user function for up to 3 different users
- Fourteen (14) Weight Configuration settings for both adhesive and clip on weights used for Passenger Vehicles and Motorcycles
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
Learn what makes the Atlas® computer spin wheel balancers so superior to the other off the car computer spin balancers made in China.
What is the difference between Hub Centric Wheels and Lug Centric Wheels?
Battery backup products with surge protection capabilities should always be used with your Atlas®; wheel balancer.
Greg Smith Equipment has a well staffed service department that is augmented by a huge parts department.
- Atlas® Wheel Balancer Comparison Guide
- Atlas® Quailty Wheel Balancers
- Financing Available
- How Wheel Balancers Work
- Shipping Information
- The Atlas® Brand
- The Atlas WB-77 Ready To Ship Or Be Picked Up
- We Stock The Parts
- Protect Your Atlas Wheel Balancer With Battery Backup And Surge Protection!
- Quit "Paying Through The Nose"* For Overpriced "RED BRANDS"!
- Are You Ordering Your Shop Equipment From This Guy?
- Wheel Balancer FAQ