Atlas® WB80 Wheel Balancer
The Atlas® WB-80 is the TOP of the range dedicated to the HIGH VOLUME tire shop. This wheel balancer completes the PROFESSIONAL line in the Atlas computerized wheel balancers.
The WB-80 offers all the features requested by the most demanding and PROFESSIONAL operators. Maximum precision granted by the automatic measurement of distance and diameter and by the automatic program selection, (seven different programs). The WB-80 helps to reduce working time thanks the quick balancing process with the automatic start when the cover is lowered, automatic stop of the wheel in the external unbalanced position, and automatic stop on the inside unbalance position just in click. The operator will have a clear view of the inside part rim thanks to bright LED lights and the correct position to attach the wheel weight will be shown by a blade laser projected directly on the rim.
The WB-80 is easy operation thanks to interactive inputs, which guide the operator during all the phases of the balancing process, featuring a large 19” TFT monitor.
The wheel balancer software is completed with other features like hidden weight program (weight placement behind the spoke) and ECO WEIGHT program to minimize wheel weights consumption.
The WB-80 enables you to check the REAL rim run-out condition using the internal data arm, displaying the result on the 360° graphic.
WB-80 is equipped standard with 4 cones and a quick-release nut.
Greg Smith Equipment stocks a complete inventory of parts for the equipment we sell.
Click here to view photos of our parts department.
|Atlas® WB80 Specifications|
|Rim diameter||10" – 26"|
|Rim width||1.5" – 22"|
|Max wheel weight||70 kg / 154 lb|
|Read-out accuracy||1g / 0.04oz|
|Cycle time||6 s.|
|Rotation speed (rpm)||‹ 100|
- Color monitor 19” – Industrial PC
- Quick selection with internal data gauge
- Automatic input of distance/diamter/width
- Automatic storage of distance and diameter
- Standard with 4 cones and quick-release nut
- Precise and fast (average 6 sec. cycle time)
- Rim run-out measurement with internal data gauge
- ECO WEIGHT system to minimize wheel weights consumption
- Laser blade automatic pointing where to place the weight
- Hidden weight program (weight placement behind the spoke)
- Wheel stops automatically in both outside and inside unbalance position
- Double led light automatic lighting the inside of the wheel to make weight placement easier