If you are going to have your products shipped, please review the following:
1. Shipping a large product to a business address or to a freight terminal creates far less headaches than shipping
2. Are you sure that a semi with a 53 foot trailer can access your delivery area?
3. Do you have the proper equipment to off load your product? The truck driver will move the product to the
4. Have you discussed the GSES shipping policy with your salesperson?
5. If you are shipping your product to a buddy's business (because he has the forklift), are you 100% sure that he
Please read (and understand) the following the articles to make sure there is no confusion about your responsibility in the shipping process. We ship thousands of lifts, tire changers, wheel balancers, air compressors and other pieces of large equipment each year. Once you (the customer) order from us (the distributor), our goal is to make sure that delivery of your purchase goes as smoothly as possible. If you have questions, please get them asked and answered before the delivery truck pulls into your driveway.
What You Need To Know
About Freight Shipping